Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ryohei's Ameblo Translation: Dec 18, 2011

2011/12/18 by Ryohei

Recently we've had a magazine interview, a recording session, rehearsals, and so on.
Yesterday I went to see DA PUMP's live.

Back when I with my parents and started dance school, I was given a lot of motivaion by the shock of seeing Gokin Dase! on TV for the first time.

The fans are the same: no matter how many times you listen to the song, no matter how many times you watch their video, you're still moved.

And that's DA PUMP, who will soon have their 15th anniversary.

Continuing on for a long time seems like a hard thing to do.

Yesterday we listened to a lot of music that encompasses their 15 years, and I'm grateful for that.

When I go to other artists' concerts, I always worry about whether I should raise the roof with my spirit or quietly sit there and watch.

It doesn't matter if I'm at an overseas artist's concert, though, because I always join in on raising the spirit of the place. haha

But i'd been waiting a long time to go to yesterday's concert so I figured I should join in on the fun with the rest of the fans. I had fun doing so!

Personally, I cried a bit during the last song.

It's by absolute favourite one!

It's really great going to concerts.

to be directed to the original post, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment